Wednesday, May 27, 2015

LPM: last SOLO show on location!

Hello friends, 
La Petite Mort Gallery in Ottawa, representing my work, will be closing on August 31st, 2015.  I have had the pleasure to work with Guy Berube, the gallery director, for several years now, but I am happy that he and his gallery will move on to other projects.  Keeping some of it's original artists and working with new ones, the gallery will take on a more interactive role in the art world of Canada and internationally.  In the future, Berube hopes to create travelling exhibitions/projects and collaborations that will engage the public on a more intimate, interactive, and conversational way.  I think this is a fresh approach for LPM, and I wish Guy Berube all the very best as he embarks on this new adventure!  

In keeping with the celebration of LPM's new beginnings, I'm pleased to still have one more solo exhibition before it's closing - in the month of June!  

And I hope that you can join me for the opening on Friday, June 5th of alien sightings.
you can check out my complete body of work at:
http://www.lapetitemortgallery.com/june-2015/
a.bartosik, alien beauty, 2015, acrylic and oil on canvas, 23 x 23" 
la petite mort gallery presents:
aleks bartosik
alien sightings
june 5 to 28, 2015
opening: friday, june 5th @ 7-10pm
a.Bartosik.  they lived on the hills of the Other World, 2015,
mix media on photo paper mounted on board, 12 x 18"

No comments: